Dear Friends of Teuscher Boston,
Please note that our in-person, retail location at 230 Newbury St is closed.
Our pickup and delivery fulfillment location remains open. For pickups, you can find us at 162 Newbury St.
After nearly thirty years of retail in our 230 Newbury St shop, our lease has come to an end, and we are in the process of securing and building a new retail location.
Thank you, and stay tuned for more!
teuscher chocolates - founded over 90 years ago in Switzerland, more than 50 years of presence in the USA!
Teuscher Chocolates was founded in the Swiss mountainside in 1932 - our signature creation, the Champagne Truffle, has been appreciated around the world for over 75 years now!
Despite the technology involved in today's food manufacturing processes, our Champagne Truffle is still being crafted just as it always has been, using only the purest and highest quality ingredients such as Dom Perignon champagne.
The Champagne Truffle has a dark chocolate ganache center that is enriched by a creamy infusion containing finest Dom Perignon Champagne. Its enrobing consists of milk chocolate and it is finally sprinkled with confectioner`s sugar to produce the Champagne Truffle`s distinctive look.
We never use preservatives, hydrogenated oils, gums or waxes in our products, but rather ship the chocolates every week from Zurich in order for them to be available freshly in our stores in Europe, North America, Asia, and the Middle East. In this way, we continue to bring you these marvelous chocolates, acclaimed as the world`s finest by gourmets and critics alike.
Teuscher Truffles should be kept at low room temperature (below 68 degrees) and they are best if consumed within 10 days.
"for chocolate lovers. many connoisseurs consider Teuscher to be the world`s finest."
New York Times
"the most meltingly marvelous of all chocolate creations."
"the best Champagne Truffles ever."
"the best all-around chocolatier"
New York Magazine
"Relishing a Teuscher truffle ranks among life`s great pleasures.
Perhaps no chocolatier in the world gets the alchemy quite so right."
Top 10 Travel Guides, Boston edition
"Teuscher Champagne Truffles, one very sweet dream."
O - The Oprah Magazine, January 04
Teuscher`s Champagne Truffles were featured on "Oprah`s Favorites" TV Show
and acclaimed by Colin Cowie.
The Oprah Winfrey Show, December 04
"Teuschers specialty is the uber-sexy champagne truffle...
the texture and the taste are extraordinary."
The Boston Globe, Calendar, February 05
Teuscher Truffles lists prominently among the best Mail Order Desserts on
Julie Moran`s Insider`s List on the Fine Living TV Network.
Fans of Teuscher appreciate that it is less sweet than most American chocolates. Truffles are Teuscher`s masterpieces, especially the champagne. With a bite, the zing of Dom Perignon in the creamy center hits the tongue, then invigorates the surrounding velvety ganache. A spill-proof, divine way to make a champagne toast.
Teuscher produces "dribble-making aromas" in their stores.
Financial Times, London
"Pick up some truffles and pralines from Teuscher!"
From 20 Must Buys - India Today Travel Plus
Rated #1 Best Chocolatier in the World
Intelligent Travel, National Geographic 12/28/2012
"The world's finest Hand-made Champagne chocolates from Teuscher are now in Bangkok"
Bangkok Post, Lifestyle, July 2014
teuscher Champagne Truffles listed as part of "9 Fanciest Deserts Ever"
Du Jour Magazine, November 14
"Presentation: delicate, whimsical - Chocolate: A powerhouse"
"the most fabulous chocolate I ever ate.”
NY Times 2/2018
Dark Champagne Truffle
Caramel, Milk and Dark
Salted Caramel, Milk and Dark
Green Tea Dark
Pralines and Nutty items:
Dark Almond Gianduja
Lubeck Plain Marzipan
Almond Special, hazelnut gianduja and pistachio marzipan
3 Hazelnuts, Milk and Dark
Almond Honey Crunch, Milk and Dark
Almond Cluster, Milk and Dark
Nutty Cube Pavé Glacé
Orange Slices, White, Milk and Dark
Orange Peels, Milk and Dark
Florentine, Milk and Dark
Milk/Dark Salted Caramel
Liquor Balls: Grand Marnier, Williams, Cognac, Kirsch
...and many other seasonal goodies, please inquire
Champagne Truffle, Classic
- Dark chocolate ganache with Champagne cream filling in the center coated in milk chocolate and sprinkled with confectioners sugar.
Champagne Truffle, Dark
- Dark chocolate ganache with Champagne cream filling in the center coated in dark chocolate and dusted with cocoa powder.
- Milk chocolate cream ganache coated in milk chocolate.
- White chocolate cream ganache coated in white chocolate.
- Dark chocolate cream ganache coated in dark chocolate.
Milk Nougat/Buttercrunch Truffle
- Milk chocolate butter ganache surrounded with crunchy and brittle nougat and coated in milk chocolate.
Dark Nougat/Buttercrunch Truffle
- Dark chocolate butter ganache surrounded with crunchy and brittle nougat and coated in dark chocolate.
- Dark chocolate cream ganache enriched with fine Chinese jasmine tea coated in dark chocolate.
Cocoa/Triple Chocolate Truffle
- Dark chocolate cream ganache coated in dark chocolate and sprinkled with unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Dark chocolate cream ganache with a caramelized almond on top, coated in dark chocolate and sprinkled with chocolate powder.
Salted Caramel Truffle, Dark
- Dark chocolate cream ganache with sea salt from the Atlantic coast of France.
Salted Caramel Truffle, Milk
- Milk chocolate cream ganache with sea salt from the Atlantic coast of France.
- White chocolate ganache mixed with pistachio puree and covered in dark chocolate.
Bailey’s Irish Cream Truffle
- White chocolate cream ganache mixed with Bailey’s Irish Cream and coated in milk chocolate.
Raspberry Liquor Truffle
- Dark chocolate cream ganache infused with raspberry paste and Framboise Liqueur coated in dark chocolate.
- Dark chocolate cream ganache infused with natural rose oil and enrobed in white chocolate.
Sauterne Wine Truffle
- White chocolate cream ganache with sweet late harvest Sauterne from Southern France coated in dark chocolate.
- Milk chocolate cream ganache with freshly squeezed orange juice, coated in dark chocolate and sprinkled with chocolate powder.
- Dark chocolate ganache with lemon oil and fresh lemon juice and Limoncello, a special lemon liquor from the Amalfi region of Italy.
- Dark chocolate cream ganache infused with natural lavender oil and enrobed in white chocolate.